Sunday, January 10, 2016

Surprise!!!

hey everybody!!! 

Well last night, friday, we got a huge surprise! i show up with my comp elder padilla from working and we had a great day and were feeling super good about the work here in a colón, and we show up and the assistants are in the house! so we are just talking for a little bit and then out of the blue they ask to have a personal talk with me... long story short, they asked me to be the secretary for the mission!!! starting right now! so i am here in Carrasco, where the mission offices are, i packed up last night and i left early this morning.  so ya for the next six months i am going to be enjoying a nice air conditioned office as my area! :)  but i am kinda sad to be leaving colón after just 3 months...

But the most important thing that you need to know is that my P-day is now going to be on saturday.  i don't think they are going to give me much time today to write or send any photos just this one letter, but i will talk to you guys on saturday!!!

Love you all! 

Elder Jensen

Elder Jace Jensen with Elder and Sister Anderson

"At work" in the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment